3ware model 9650SE-24M8 one controller for Sata2 Raid support up to 24 hdd.
It uses native PCi-Express interface with x8 / 16 operating mode and equips the reliable and fast DDR2-533MHz SDRAM with error control (ECC) with a capacity of 51
3ware model 9650SE-24M8 is a controller for Sata2 Raid support up to 24 hdd. It uses native PCi-Express interface with x8 / 16 operating mode and equips the reliable and fast DDR2-533MHz SDRAM with error control (ECC) with a large capacity of 512MB. Compatible with both Sata 1.5Gb / s hard drives and Sata 3Gb / s and is able to support Raid mode 0,1,5,6,10,50, Single disc, JBOD with the help of multiple technologies to improve performance and data security.
The 3ware 9650SE-24M8 product differs from the previous 9590SE-16ML model both in the hardware, where memories and interface transport lines are able to increase the data quantity than in Raid Hardware modes where the introduction of the Raid 6, which provides for two parity partitions instead of one, it poses a greater capacity of reconstruction of the damaged arrays and therefore an efficiency of the disk system even longer.
Description: Serial ATA Hardware RAID Controller
Interface: PCi-Express x8 / 16, compatible with PCi-Express 1.1 standard
- native support for PCI Express
Supported Drives: Up to 24 Serial ATA (3Gbps and 1.5Gbps), compatible with Sata 2.6 standards
- Type of Multi-Lane connector
Memory: 512MB of DDR2-533MHz ECC SDRAM type
Raid functions: 0,1,5,6,10,50 Single Disk, JBOD
Performance: RAID 5 mode in sequential reading over 800MB / s
RAID 5 mode in sequential write over 650MB / s
RAID 6 mode in sequential reading over 700MB / s
RAID 6 mode in sequential write over 600MB / s
Supports arrays of over 2 TB with 64bit LBA support
Possibility of using a battery for Backup (BBU)
Hot-Swap and Hot-Spare support
- StorSave technology, through a Back-up battery (BBU-9550SX-01) optimizes system performance through controller cache and Raid mode disks and is suitable for avoiding data loss, during power loss
- 8th generation StorSwitch technology, allows the controller to communicate directly to memory accesses (DMA) improving system performance, sorting information packets to each drive independently and simultaneously
- StreamFusion technology, designed to optimize disk performance in Raid 5/6 mode and ensure high data bandwidth in the presence of multiple flows
Possibility to update the firmware, with total security and ease thanks to the 3ware suite
Compatibility: Microsoft® Windows® 2003 / XP / 2000, Red Hat Linux, SuSE Linux, Fedora Linux, 2.4 Linux kernel, 2.6 Linux kernel, FreeBSD
- support for both 32 and 64bit
- for more information, click on the link
Dimensions: Full-height, 6.90 L x 4.57 H (17.53cm L x 11.61cm H)
Version: Retail without cables
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Link: support via Web / latest drivers
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 05 December, 2019.