PowerGrip® L Synchronous belts
The classic PowerGrip® synchronous belt offers an economic alternative to conventional transmissions such as chains and gears and does not require maintenance. Its range of applications ranges from simpler transmissions (printers) to heavy-duty industrial machinery (oil pumps etc.).
• Trapezoidal shaped teeth.
• Extremely precise and carefully spaced elastomer teeth to allow perfect engagement with the pulley grooves.
• Glass fiber traction strands.
• Nylon fabric coating to protect tooth surfaces.
• Power transmission up to 150 kW and speeds up to 10,000 rpm.
• Peripheral speed up to 80 m / s.
• Efficient gear without slipping.
• Constant angular speed.
• Efficiency up to 99%.
• Low bearing load thanks to the absence of high voltage.
• Continuous operation because the belt is maintenance-free.
• Wide range of load capacities and transmission ratios.
• Compact design.
• Economic transmission.
Number of teeth:
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 26 February, 2020.